Strive to Thrive Mentoring, (S2TM) Inc. is a Mentoring Program developed by our founder, Monique Lindsey. Monique experienced a Mentor program first-hand in her formative years. She valued the lessons she was taught and relationships she developed, with her mentor, and decided to establish a Mentorship program in her community of Pittsburg CA. She wanted to be able to provide young people of color, those same experiences and saw the need in her community.
While many Mentor Programs are sponsored within an Corporate Employee organization, or church organization; Strive to Thrive Mentoring, is wholly owned and operated as a 501C3 non-profit company.
School Support: Pittsburg High School
- Will provide access to students at beginning of school year
- Will provide meeting space for monthly activities
- Mentors will be subject to proper screening process
- Commitment to attending monthly activities with the mentee’s along with twice weekly communication
- Students from Pittsburg High School
- Permission slips from parents and mentees to support mentees commitment to participation in the program.
Our Mission & Vision
Prepare students for life after High School by utilizing the Junior Achievement*curriculum; field trips focused on student learning and exposing them to opportunities outside their normal environment; and community speakers to share key learnings they will need going forward in their lives.
Please Support by Donating
S2TM welcomes all volunteers and donations in support of the program. We hold various fundraising programs throughout the year, and welcome suggestions to improve our fundraising efforts.
Strive to Thrive Mentoring, Inc. 640 Bailey Rd Suite 515, Bay Point, CA 94565 firstname.lastname@example.org. (925) 848-7238
*JA’s volunteer-delivered, kindergarten-12th grade programs foster work-readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy skills, and use experiential learning to inspire students to dream big and reach their potential.